Our Speech-language pathologist plays a vital role in diagnosing and treating speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders. She creates and carries out individualized treatment plans, to empower patients to become more effective communicators.
Assessment and Treatment for:
- Speech and Language delays and disorders, including expression and comprehension in oral and non-verbal contexts
- Fluency disorders, including stuttering.
- Swallowing difficulty
- Cognitive-communicative disorders
- Pre-literacy and literacy skills
- Voice and resonance disorders
How to book an appointment
- Please call us to schedule an appointment