Our Pediatrician and Adolescent Medicine Specialist is trained in the unique physical, psychological, and social characteristics of pediatrics and adolescents, their healthcare problems and needs.
Assessment and Treatment for:
- Gender dysphoria
- Eating disorders
- Mood disorders (depression and anxiety)
- Sexual and reproductive health (menstrual disorders and contraception counseling)
- Coping with chronic illness and transition to the adult health care system
How to book an appointment
- For consultations, your primary care physician must complete and submit the physician referral below:
- Upon receipt of the referral, we will contact the caregivers directly to book an initial appointment.